The Hunar Foundation (THF) is a Not-for-Profit Organization (NPO), established in 2008 by a group of like-minded Pakistanis, to empower and enable the marginalized youth of Pakistan with vocational and technical skills. THF’s objective is to act as a catalyst in the field of education for catalytic action and increase the number of youth engaged in productive work, consequently alleviating poverty and making them contributing members of the society.
Today, THF is Pakistan’s largest private-sector NPO in the TVET category, committed to its vision, which is to train and certify more than 100,000 students annually by 2025-26. This will equip our youth with advanced vocational and technological skills, that will enable them to gain employment locally & globally and thus transform them into bread earners.
THF USA, Canada and UK are tax-exempt registered charities of The Hunar Foundation.
Only 64 out of 1,000 citizens of Pakistan acquire vocational development skills formally or informally
Decent work & economic growth
Peace, justice & strong institutions
Creating a new cadre of skilled Pakistanis with internationally recognized technical qualifications thereby, opening up a new world of opportunities.
A Skilled Pakistan
- To initiate a movement to skill the motivated illiterate
semi-literate and literate.
- To provide technical training ‘with a difference’ in the quality of skills as well as ethical, social and moral values
- To be a self-sustainable model through:
- Providing marketable skills which are internationally accredited and that will help to improve the image of the trades in society.
- Providing customer-oriented and industry specific skills.
Our Core Values
Our goal is to train & certify 100,000+ young men & women annually by 2025-26 and transform them into Agents of Change.